AutoCAD Drafter / Technical Estimator
Filtertech/US Centrifuge Inc., an established Manlius industrial manufacturing company, seeks a full-time AutoCAD Drafter/Technical Estimator with experience who is able to start immediately. We are seeking individuals with a background in Sales/Engineering/Manufacturing environments who are able to estimate systems and produce sales reference drawings of equipment and systems, piping systems, tanks, catwalks, and support structures for Sales Department proposals.
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic individual, who is a self-starter and has the following qualifications and skills:
- Knowledge of or background in manufacturing or engineering;
- Associates Degree in relevant field required, Bachelors preferred;
- Knowledge of and ability to network with suppliers for securing competitive pricing;
- Ability to provide AutoCAD drawings within an allotted time;
- High skill level with AutoCAD 2015 or higher;
- High skill level EXCEL 2016 (or higher) as required for database and estimating purposes;
- Demonstrated Efficiency; and,
- Having the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
We are a growing company with competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including 401k, health and dental insurance.
Note: Employment is contingent on acceptable results returned from functional capacity physical limitations test, and drug and alcohol tests.
Apply by submitting a current resume along with a cover letter outlining how qualifications match our needs and send materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.